Thursday, March 31, 2011

25. Angry Eyes and Happiness

Are you one of the people who when they feel a strong emotion has to turn to music? Do you have a song for every word people say? Do you occasionally wonder if you might go nuts if you didn't hear a song... and soon?

Well, join my happy throng of Angry Eyes and Happiness!

You might wonder what sparked this name. It is very simple. There I sat, in one of the most craptastic moods that I have ever experienced. My frustration was undiluted. I needed an outlet. So where does one turn? Me, I immediately turn to my angry music. It may seem trite, but there is something about people singing out all their anger that makes me relax when I am stressed. In fact, I have a mix that I never listen to unless I am super upset. With the ability to vent my emotions through the music, I can then move on to happiness. 

For me, music amplifies everything for me... unless in the case of anger, it dissipates the emotion. No matter what has happened, there has been a song for that, and I am the queen of finding that song. 

What do you turn to when you get upset? Are you willing to let the music wash over you, or do you turn to something else? Just curious.
(By the way, do you like the images? I like the title, but I am not sold on that smile. Let me know of other ideas for happiness!)

No comments:

Post a Comment