Friday, March 25, 2011

22. Crazy Little Thing Called ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!


I love, love, love this video that was shown at the PR conference. In our current society, social media is vital. We cannot ignore it. I know I wont. The conference had a least one social media lecture in each session. Most had more than that! So why is social media so vital in the wonderful world of PR where I seem to be spending my time (and you should just see my twitter feed as it is littered with links from awesome people in the industry) so vital to our needs as communications professionals? If you don't get involved, you get left behind. Scott Duehlmeier actually said, "Once a new technology runs over you, if you aren't part of the steamroller, you are part of the road." (Scott Duehlmeier is a renowned PR social media practitioner. You can follow him on Twitter at @Paco_Belle)

Here is the deal, friends. GET INVOLVED! Don't become part of the road!  Join us in the webosphere now!

*Tune in later for exciting Twitter-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment